A few days ago, I learned of several different virtual Pinterest parties being held by a few of my different groups of friends. Now, I am not normally one to pin crafty type things that I want to attempt– I’m more of a quote/Doctor Who fangirl/pretty picture type pinner. But, when I saw these brownies that a friend has pinned I had to try them out.
SnickerDoodle Brownies (original Recipe courtesy of Dozen Flours)
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and beat until well blended.
4. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
5. In a small bowl, combine the white sugar and cinnamon.
6. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the batter in the baking pan.
7. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the surface springs back when gently pressed. Remove from oven and let cool slightly on a wire rack. While still warm, cut into 32 squares with a sharp knife…
Per Serving: 131cals 19gcarbs 6g fat 1g protien
Now, most of these virtual Pinterest parties go on for 30 days or so. I encourage you to pop over and join in!