I’m weird because…
- I like tortilla chips with frosting– Specifically the kind that you put on cinnamon rolls.
- I prefer to NOT cuddle when I sleep– touch me all you want while I’m awake… lay a finger on me while I am sleeping– and it’s on.
- I say I’m a “vegetarian” but I will eat Chicken and *gasp* bacon anytime it’s offered.
- I have a cheap sunglasses and flip flop addiction.
- I would rather watch an entire season in 3 nights on DVD than watch a show weekly. As evidenced by my Netflix queue– It’s all Doctor Who and Raising Hope and Parenthood and Drake and Josh and Toddlers and Tiara’s (Ignore those last two… I beg you)
- Instead of receiving flowers and jewelry as gifts, I’d rather receive books.. In fact– I’d rather receive books than just about anything.
- and because of this: — A random photo that I will just send to someone in my contact list on my phone for no reason.
- and because I *love* eating this- Dry Seaweed Sheets sprinkled with powdered Wasabi ,
I’m a bad friend because…
- I sometimes take days to check my voice mail- Literally– only check it to get rid of the annoying icon on my screen.
- I am terrible at returning phone calls and emails.
- I always say what I’m thinking– especially if you don’t want to hear it.
- I get upset when it takes longer for you to respond to me than it does for me to respond to you.
I’m a good friend because…
- I want to see those I love succeed.
- I love and cherish friendship– I call my very bestest friends my Veggie bin 🙂
- I love my friends kiddos like they are my own.
- You can show up at my house at midnight to talk about your bad day, or call or text me at any time and I will answer.
- I’m not afraid to get silly and slap happy– Obviously-
- I always say what I’m thinking, even if you don’t want to hear it.
- No matter how long it’s been since we’ve talked, we always pick up where we left off.
- And no matter what you’ve done that you think is stupid.. you can always feel better knowing that I have probably done something much more idiotic.
I’m sad because…
- I wish my kids lived closer– Aren’t they gorgeous?
- I get consumed with Momma guilt, especially not being nearby
- I sometimes (a lot of the time) let little things get in the way of the big picture.
- I need to be better at letting things roll off my back.
- I still don’t have a full time job yet.
I’m happy because…
- It’s Fall and that means the leaves are going to change
- I get to live in a place where I can look outside and see sunsets like this:
So *why* are you *what* you are? I would love to have you join me for your own version of this post. Fill in the prompts as they fit you–either in the comments section, or on your own blog and then leave a link in the comments so others can visit. Can’t wait to see what makes you.. you.