- 16 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese (leave one cup set aside)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 jar (26-32 oz. size) spaghetti sauce or Marinara
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 lbs cooked chicken breast, diced finely
- Prepare manicotti according to package directions.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, eggs, ricotta,parsley, 2 cups of the mozzarella and half of the parmesan, mix well.
- Spoon chicken mixture into each manicotti shell.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti/marinara sauce.
- Lay mancotti in rows in sauce.
- Spoon remaining sauce over mancotti.
- Top with remaining mozarella.
- Cover; bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese.